Directions to the Father McKenna Center
The Father McKenna Center is located on the ground floor of the former St. Aloysius Church. (900 North Capitol St, NW)
The entry to the Center is off of North Capitol Street on the south side of the stairs leading to the upper church.
If you plan to arrive by car there is limited metered on-street parking in the neighborhood. There is a lot with a daily maximum of $8.00 located on K St NW, just over one block from the Center.
By Metro The nearest Metro stop is Union Station.
- When exiting the train walk to the north end of the platform and up the escalators.
- Exit the station by turning left after clearing the turnstiles.
- Once on First St, NE turn right and then left at G St.
- Proceed one block to North Capitol St and turn right.
- Proceed one block to H St and cross to the Au Bon Pain.
- Now proceed one block north to the church ahead of you.
By bus The 80 bus is the only route along North Capitol Street.
The X2 bus stops at North Capitol and H St, NW, just one block from the Father McKenna Center.